6 Tech Ideas to Help Find New Sales Leads
April 12 2012 by ChiefExecutive.net
Technology is constantly evolving and affecting our business lives as well as our personal ones. It’s important to stay at the top of your game and use new ideas to your benefit. Sales is a place where these new sites and products can really help your bottom line.
Entrepreneur suggests these six ideas for developing new sales leads:
- SlideShare: SlideShare.net allows your salespeople to share their presentations and other sales documents. It can also capture viewer information for lead generation.
- Product videos: Short videos on your products can seriously convert sales (one company found a 144% increase in sales of products with videos vs. without).
- E-mail signatures: Use your email signature effectively by adding a call to action.
- LinkedIn Answers: Helping others solve their problems with your expertise can bring in new leads.
- Error pages: Adding personality to your website makes you more accessible, even on places like an error page. You can use any page on your website to connect with your customer (Entrepreneur cites Mint.com which uses error pages to introduce their web developers)
- Pinterest: This new social media site, Pinterest.com, is the perfect place to showcase your products and reach broad audiences.