Chief Executive – CEO |Oil & Gas | Hobbs, NM
What – The boutique private investment firm, is in the process of acquiring two oil and gas services and equipment rental businesses and is looking for a CEO to run the combined company.
Prior Experience – Prior oil and gas equipment rental and/or services experience is required.
Where – Re-location to Hobbs, New Mexico is required.
Chief Executive-CEO | Private Equity Manufacturing | Chicago
What – Our client is a well-established multi-location manufacturer with a product portfolio that is both industry leading and innovative. This enterprise is partnered with a private equity sponsor with $20Bil+ in assets under management.
Prior Experience - Your background will include extensive, multi-location manufacturing leadership coming up the ranks in your career in operations, finance or sales, and successfully leading middle market or mid-cap enterprises through significant business building initiatives. We are flexible on background and will consider prospective candidates from diverse manufacturing experiences from industrial products, to electronics, technology, telecommunications, automotive, aerospace to food & beverage. Ideally you will have spent some time in your career in a large, multi-national corporation and have complemented that with experience working in a mid-sized enterprise of $40M EBITDA or greater under public ownership or a financial sponsor. In addition you will have some portion of your career working with a European contingent, either as equity sponsors or as business partners.
Please include the position code 77764 in the Subject Line of your response
Chief Executive-CEO |Manufacturing | Beaverton, OR
Required Experience –
- Four year degree in Business Administration or a related discipline. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of fifteen years of general business experience with ten years in a senior management role, and 5 years minimum in a CEO, President or equivalent role in a company.
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment where LEAN/CI principles are practiced.
- Proven successful track record working in privately held, family owned business with 500+ employees and 200+ million in revenues.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build support for Company vision. Exceptional leadership, people development, communication, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic macro management and leadership to functional leaders and delegate and support decision making and operational oversight as appropriate.
- Ability to integrate and coordinate diverse areas of management and create collaborative working relationships across functions to achieve outcomes that support business objectives.
- Strategic thinker who is customer focused, effective at positively influencing people, goal driven, action oriented and innovative, with the ability to understand and leverage industry trends.
- Strong commitment to customer service with excellent interpersonal and public relationship skills. Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with lawmakers, industry partners, customers, and employees.
- Understanding of laws relating to the operation of the business, including trade laws, employment laws, and corporate laws.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the industry and customers we serve is greatly preferred.
- Significant travel required.
Leupold offers an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work for a premier industry leader.