CEO | RGP | Consultants | Marksville, LA
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the management, operation and development of short-term consumer lending. The person in this role is responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan to optimize and grow consumer lending while ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and other regulations and statutes.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and naturally curious, with a solid understanding of consumer loans. This individual should also be a strategic thinker with experience leading people.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to advance short-term consumer lending and to promote revenue, profitability, and efficiency as an organization.
- Provide leadership and guidance to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Build and maintain a team to optimize operations and to insure compliance with all federal and state laws.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to respond to changing environments.
- Understand and communicate/articulate product performance and metrics:
- Define and approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Report operational results to constituents.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee/Monitor the handling and resolution of consumer complaints.
- Assist in responding to examination, compliance and informational requests by regulatory authorities.
Required Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors:
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to articulate and support points of view across a broad spectrum of business issues.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Consistently demonstrated qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness.
- Excellent leadership, project management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to accomplish goals through influence management and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For consideration, please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “CEO Louisiana” in the subject line.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER | Executive Search | Ridgewood, NJ
CEO in New Jersey/NY with backgrounds in the following industries: Banking – Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Sales & Marketing, Pharmaceuticals and Information Services with 4 Year Degrees and greater than 20 years of experience.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company’s long term strategy with a view to creating shareholder value.
Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction. Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
The CEO’s leadership role also entails being ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the company’s long and short term plans. The CEO acts as a direct liaison between the Board and management of the Company and communicates to the Board on behalf of management.
No relocation. Must reside in New Jersey/New York.
We offer clients a range of services & products subject to their needs and wants. The services are determined after the client has been assessed and accepted as a client. This is accomplished by meeting with an executive search consultant at which time an evaluation is made. This is a meeting not an interview. If you are ready for a new and better position, with past earnings of at least $175,000 annually, send us your resume. We are not a temporary staffing agency.
CEO| Retail Industry | ClearPath Solutions, Denver, CO
ClearPath Solutions is an executive coaching and recruitment firm in the retail space. You can learn more about us at www.clearpathsolutions.com.
We’re currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer for a retail brand recognized by multiple sources as one of the Fastest Growing Franchise Groups in America. Qualified candidates will be in a VP of Operations, CEO, or COO role today with experience growing a franchise group to 250+ units. Experience identifying and engaging multi-unit franchisee’s a must.
Send resume to Jack@clearpathsolutions.com for more information.