CEO Positions of the Week – 10/21/13
Recent postings of jobs for chief executives from around the country.
October 18 2013 by ChiefExecutive.net
Munich Re Stop Loss –Andover, MA
- Assumes top and bottom line responsibility for U.S. employer stop loss business.
- Assumes entrepreneurial responsibility for optimizing earnings and marketshare for the U.S. employer stop loss business.
- Leadership responsibility for Company which includes developing and implementing strategy; hiring staff; creating business development plan; approving pricing model; creating underwriting guidelines; and submitting a business plan including five year financial plan.
- Prepares annual strategy and business plan and is accountable for its implementation.
- Ensures growth opportunities and the development of new fields of U.S. employer stop loss business by developing new products, entering new lines of business, as well as establishing new distribution channels and creating synergies across MHNA.
- Oversees management of all employer stop loss underwriting for compliance with established guidelines and standards. Determines underwriting guidelines and authorities.
- Manage coordination of opportunities and clients as well as employer stop loss solutions with Managed Care and Reinsurance business units to optimize an overall positive experience for brokers and clients when dealing with MHNA.
- Participate as a member of the MHNA Executive Leadership Team whose mission includes steering MHNA, ensuring fulfillment of the strategy, finding new strategic niches, resolving conflicts within MHNA, managing expenses, and coordinating client solutions on behalf of the overall organization.
- Bachelors degree
- At least ten years experience with the business and products of health group insurance, disability and/or employer stop loss
- At least three years experience in executive position managing health group insurance, disability and/or employer stop loss business segment including strategy setting, business plan responsibility, distribution management and underwriting management.
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Proven ability to create stop loss solutions for clients and achieve profit expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to be a team player across all facets of organization
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 to 35%)
Source: Job Link
Digital Advertising Agency — Sarasota, FL
Seeking a talented CEO to manage operations of ar growing start-up. Company is an innovative agency providing digital strategy, product development, branding, and design. Core offerings include web design & development, logo design, mobile app design & development, packaging design, print design.
- Do you like working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value?
- Do you want to learn and grow every day?
- Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Looking for a person with 4 plus years digital agency experience. Manage executive-level client and stakeholder relationships and expand client and project portfolio.Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective agency growth strategies and corresponding processes. Find new avenues and channels for business growth including verticals and horizontals. Develop strategic business and marketing relationships.Negotiate contracts and other business documents to further deal management. Develops a comprehensive plan which outlines measurable objectives and outlines courses of action for all significant activity during the year.
Uncover new opportunities, drive efficiencies, and expand business development
Directs public relations and research activities as needed. Responsible for financial performance of the organization and related entities. Upholds the mission, core values and key beliefs of the organization in all actions, decisions, policies, and contracts.Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
Business Development experience.
Four to Ten years of relevant experience and/or training.
Leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, decisive, visionary, analytical, teamwork-oriented, business savvy.
Possesses a positive “can-do” attitude.
Critical thinker and creative problem solver who seeks win-win solutions, builds bridges and relationships within and outside the organization.
Mandatory discretion and professional judgment in dealing with confidential information.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and use of the Internet.
Exceptional people skills and high level of proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, stakeholders.
Source: Job Link
Adams, Inc – Grand Island, NE
Our client is seeking a President / CEO for their site in the Grand Island, Nebraska area. The bank is seeking this individual due to succession planning. The current CEO will maintain a position as Chairman of the Board but needs to give up day to day functions. Their direct reports will be 3 Market Presidents with approximately 50 employees in the holding company. The holding company is currently reaching the $175 million mark in assets. Our client would like someone with at least 10 to 15 years of agricultural lending experience and previous management experience. They want someone that can get involved in the community and be the face of the bank to the community. Prefer someone that comes from a strong sales / production back ground. They need to be able to lead and grow the organization. Midwest candidates are preferred and they will relocate the right candidate. For more information, please contact Susan at (800) 536-4933 extension 114 or email to: email@example.com
Source: Job Link