CEO Positions of the Week – 11/04/13
Recent postings of jobs for chief executives from around the country.
November 1 2013 by ChiefExecutive.net
Chief Executive | Agriculture Machinery | Equipment Manufacturer | Aftermarket Automotive Manufacturer- Elkhart, IN
We are a private equity firm currently conducting due diligence to acquire a quickly growing Midwestern aftermarket automotive manufacturer. The company will generate more than $20 million in revenue in 2013. We are seeking a highly experienced Chief Executive with expertise in lean manufacturing and process / systems professionalization. The ideal candidate will have run private equity-backed companies previously and have prior exposure to the automotive industry. Engineering competency is highly preferred.
- Extensive lean manufacturing expertise
- Experience setting up new processes and systems
- Experience running an institutionally-owned company
- Automotive and engineering competencies are highly preferred
- Ability to listen to the customer base and evolve the product suite to meet its needs
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Clean track record with references
- Ability to coach, evaluate, and counsel personnel
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide strategic vision as well as high-level operations management
- Manage rapid growth
- Implement new procedures
- Responds to complex customer / investor and third-party inquiries
- Oversee staffing and resource allocation
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus
- Vesting equity participation
Chief Executive – Machining & Optical instruments |Leupold & Stevens |Beaverton, OR
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years
The position serves is for the company’s chief executive and partners with the board of directors to ensure short and long term organizational goals and objectives are achieved. Provides strategic leadership and direction to the business with the objective of providing optimum profit and return on invested capital as well as appropriate real growth. Demonstrates leadership to ensure that the interests of customers, owner-shareholders, employees are served in a manner that supports business objectives and in a manner consistent with organizational core values.
· Four year degree in Business Administration or a related discipline. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Minimum of fifteen years of general business experience with ten years in a senior management role, and 5 years minimum in a CEO, President or equivalent role in a company.
· Significant experience in a manufacturing environment where LEAN/CI principles are practiced.
· Proven successful track record working in privately held, family owned business with 500+ employees and 200+ million in revenues.
· Ability to clearly communicate and build support for Company vision. Exceptional leadership, people development, communication, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to provide strategic macro management and leadership to functional leaders and delegate and support decision making and operational oversight as appropriate.
· Ability to integrate and coordinate diverse areas of management and create collaborative working relationships across functions to achieve outcomes that support business objectives.
· Strategic thinker who is customer focused, effective at positively influencing people, goal driven, action oriented and innovative, with the ability to understand and leverage industry trends.
· Strong commitment to customer service with excellent interpersonal and public relationship skills. Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with lawmakers, industry partners, customers, and employees.
· Understanding of laws relating to the operation of the business, including trade laws, employment laws, and corporate laws.
· Strong passion for and knowledge of the industry and customers we serve is greatly preferred.
· Significant travel required.
Leupold offers an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work for a premier industry leader.
Chief Executive – Banking Industry |Hometown Credit Union | Kulm, ND
Hometown Credit Union with assets of $86 million is seeking a candidate to fill the position of CEO Hometown Credit Union is located in Kulm, ND with branches in Ashley and Hazelton, ND. The successful candidate should have prior managerial experience with knowledge of agricultural lending. All interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume by November 15 to: H.R. Dept. Hometown Credit Union, PO Box 310, Kulm, ND 58456