CEO | SilverRack Industries Inc. | Manufacturing | Brea, Calif.
West-coast based storage solution provider, Silverack, is looking for an energetic, forward thinking executive who will provide strategic vision, tactical execution, and leadership to bring about long-term, sustainable growth. The executive will provide key leadership to guide the company through a period of growth in the areas of sales, marketing, strategy and operating performance.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with the Board and management team to develop overall strategic direction of the company that builds long term growth and inspires a vision for the future.
- Set budgets and metrics to support the strategy and drive success. Prudently manage resources. Full P&L responsibility.
- Manage the entire spectrum of creating and delivering innovative products for the marketplace. Plan and promote growth, capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks.
- Lead a cohesive team. Resolve differences and keep the team working toward a common direction. Build a culture that attracts and retains intelligent, hard-working and talented employees. Lead by example.
- Develop cost-effective solutions in a challenging business environment to maximize profits. Establish operational processes/controls and continuous improvements.
- Represent the business to internal and external audiences in a strong, positive image.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a tenured CEO with a small to mid-sized business in the consumer products industry
- 15+ years of experience in growth oriented companies.
- Demonstrated track record of success in building a brand.
- Hands on sales and operational leadership, including best practices and sales processes.
- Consumer products industry experience working with private equity, dealing with retail markets, multiple channels of distribution and overseas sourcing
- BA or MBA from top 25 University or College
- Can sell and close deals
- Strong strategic thinker
- Must have strong knowledge experience of successfully selling through big box retailers.
- Creative and innovative – entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong work ethic, dedication to the business
- Trustworthy and honest
- Take responsibility – hold yourself and the team accountable
- Strong organizational management skills – motivator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Set priorities and drive execution
CEO | Numet | Orange, CT
Numet (www.numet.net) (The Company) is a contract manufacturer of precision-machined jet-engine components requiring complex geometries and exotic alloys. Founded in 1974, Numet has a singular focus of producing jet turbine engine components, positioned as a Tier 1 supplier to key OEMs.
Numet is a self-release supplier of flight critical parts to General Electric Aviation, Pratt & Whitney and the US Department of Defense. The Company currently specializes in complex turned and 5-axis milled components and assemblies made from extreme temperature metallic alloys typically used in the hot section of jet turbine engines.
In 2011 the Company was recapitalized with a major investment led by Kidd & Company (www.kiddcompany.com), a private equity firm. As part of this recapitalization, Kidd & Company supplemented the Companys management team with several key executives with deep experience, and the Company is now investing millions in facilities, equipment, systems, and training to support the growth of the business.
A key aspect of this foundational development is the recent move to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Orange, CT. This 40,000 square foot space features the latest in energy efficient lighting, fully climate-controlled, and features a Class100K clean room. In addition to fully refurbishing all existing equipment as part of the move, the Company is also investing in the latest technology available in new precision machining equipment.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Chief Executive Officer (the CEO) will report to the Numet Board of Directors and will be responsible for leading all of the Company’s operating functions to achieve the objectives set forth by the board of directors. Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the aggressive and profitable growth of Numet, both organically and through acquisition.
- Personally lead the marketing, sales and business development efforts.
- Partner with the board of directors and key members of management to identify, negotiate, close and integrate acquisitions.
- Partner with the VP Finance to ensure that Numet efficiently and effectively scales to support the growth of the business while maintaining/growing its profit margins.
- Play a lead role in maintaining and enhancing the culture and values of the organization that will provide the setting for world-class shareholder/investor, customer, employee, and strategic partner satisfaction.
CEO CANDIDATE PROFILE
The role calls for a superb leader with substantial experience in growth strategies where organic growth and a well-defined merger and acquisition strategy have been key to the companys success. In addition, experiences in the following areas are core to the CEOs role:
- Industry experience and relationships in the aerospace sector.
- A broad vision and understanding of growing businesses, both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
- A demonstrated track record of both closing sales & business development deals in the aerospace sector as well as growing the share of business with clients.
- Leading a private equity-backed lower middle-market growth company through a sale of the business is also highly desirable.
- Specifically, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated the following core competencies:
- Personal Sales & Business Development Abilities. The new CEO should have the ability grow revenue with existing Numet customers as well as develop new customer relationships and sales, both through mobilizing effective business development and sales personnel, as well as through personal engagement in high-level dialogues with senior aerospace executives. A track record of success in this regard will be demonstrated in part by a broad array of personal relationships at customers.
- Leadership and General Management Competency: The CEO will need to quickly establish credibility by gaining a detailed understanding of the Company, its operations and its markets. S/he will drive performance by providing leadership and the metrics that drive business improvement. S/he will possess strong communication skills and insight into the different constituencies who have an interest in the Companys growth and performance. This will enable the CEO to be an industry leader, effective public spokesman, and advocate for the Company with customers, business partners and the financial community.
- Acquisition & Integration Experience: The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a track record of direct deal making and negotiation and leading the post-financing integration.
- Results Orientation: The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, with the ability to prioritize activities and drive improved business performance. S/he will have succeeded in an environment that stresses the use of measurable objectives and is someone who holds executives accountable for their performance. S/he will have a do-what-it-takes attitude with the ability to work under deadline pressure and to overcome obstacles.
CEO Aquaculture / Manufacturing | South Dakota
This is an exciting opportunity to work with young company addressing one of the most pressing issues of today. The company is focused on developing, validating, and deploying new technologies to advance high-protein, easily digestible feed ingredients and final feed and health products. The company specializes in new approaches to aquaculture feeds and health supplements and has developed a process that will replace more expensive natural resources that are currently used in the aquaculture feeds market. Operating in a state-of-the-art aquaculture research facility, the research team is optimizing feed and health supplement formulations and conducting feeding trials to produce fish meal replacers that are a lower cost alternative, blend-ready to meet species nutrient requirements and provide immune enhancing characteristics.
Company is seeking an operations focused CEO who has experience in leading a company from the ground floor through full production including:
- Operation of pilot scale production systems for consistent production and delivery of product to commercial feeding trials in multiple species around the world.
- Evaluation and integration of new technologies / research and development programs to enhance the company’s platform technology.
- Design, engineering, finance, and construction of a 3,000 ton demonstration scale plant. Consistent production and delivery of product from the 3,000 ton demonstration scale plant to the highest value markets under customer contract (off-take agreement).
- Plan (design, engineering, finance, construction) to scale 3,000 ton demonstration scale plant to 150,000 ton production scale plant with supply contracts and customer contracts for the larger quantity.
- Salary, bonus and benefits, Equity, Relocation assistance
CEO | MIT-RCF | Manufacturing | Lake City, SC
Materials Innovation Technologies – Reengineered Carbon Fiber (MIT-RCF) is actively looking for a Chief Executive Officer. MIT-RCF, LLC is a five year old, early stage company developing, manufacturing and selling advanced fiber products which utilize reclaimed carbon fiber. The company has a 50,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Lake City, SC. The company owns and/or licenses patents for the production of unique carbon fiber preforms and has developed significant trade secret knowledge as well as key contracts to procure waste carbon fibers. The company has and is developing business with large and mid-size part manufacturers and OEMs in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries. The company is seeking a CEO to take the business to the next stage of growth and beyond. The CEO will have broad authority and ultimate responsibility for the success of the business.
This accomplished and talented individual will lead a promising, early stage company with a market leading position and substantial intellectual property to reach its potential while developing and executing a global strategy to maintain that leadership position. The successful candidate should be experienced in introducing new, disruptive products into established markets and should have a highly developed ability to drive the business through deep customer relationships supported by strong technical applications support and compelling value propositions.
- The successful candidate shall also meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience leading a profitable, growing business engaged in manufacturing and selling industrial goods across a range of industries;
- More than ten (10) years’ experience in the manufacturing and development of fiber , fabric or composites design, production and/or usage;
- Demonstrated ability to build highly capable teams, build reliable business processes with profitable outcomes with revenue generation in excess of $50M;
- Strong communication skills to interface with investors, board members, potential and current customers and to lead the workforce;
- A proven track record to identify and assess potential venture partners both in the US and globally and find ways to leverage their assets;
- Knowledge and experience in structuring and executing transactions to support global growth;
- Capable understanding of operations and business finance;
- Demonstrated passion to build a winning business from early stage into the globally recognized leader;
- Uncompromising demonstration of honesty and integrity.
SCRA in is currently assisting MIT-RCF if filling this critical position; If you are interested and you wish to be considered please send your resume and cover letter to HR@SCRA.ORG.