Timex | CEO| Timex Business Unit, U.S.
Timex has thrived for more than 150 years through innovation, from disruptive, paradigm shifting, technology to radical distribution strategies. The brand portfolio –Time Originals, Ironman, Expedition, Weekender and Intelligent Quartz –offers timelessly stylish and robust products for all.
Timex seeks to leverage its technology and R&D capabilities, supporting new products with its iconic brand, and further growing its dynamic distribution presence and expanding its international footprint.
The next CEO should be a self-confident, enthusiastic and results-driven general manager with high integrity and a strong track record of driving top and bottom line growth. In addition:
A creative, technology savvy and commercially-oriented business leader with expertise in product development and brand-building for iconic global brands
A change agent with a retail sensibility and track record of being on trend with commercially successful products that create consumer demand
An internationalist with cross-cultural sensitivity and strong awareness of global business issues
A passionate, visionary, committed, problem-solver who leads and cares for the business as if he/she were the owner
For additional information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO | cosmetics | PNA Inc. | Miami, FL
An international cosmetic company with an office located in Miami, Florida is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Marketing and Head of Sales in the field of Cosmetics, with good connections in the industry with malls, chain stores and experience on bidding for stores in malls in the entire USA.
Good salary and benefits to the right candidate.
The main goal of the candidate as a CEO is developing and expanding sales such as Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Lancôme by:
Mall shop’s: Locating and leasing available shops in high traffic AAA or AA malls and find operator for each location. These locations should have special operator to sign a contract with Premier, with strict conditions of buying goods exclusively from PNA Inc.
Chain Stores: To build sales relationships with but not limited to chain stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave, Target, Ulta, Nordstrom’s, JC Penny, etc.
Kiosks and carts: Managing existing carts and kiosks.
The candidate will Make sure that each of the Shops and/or Kiosks and or chain stores will receive orders on time as well as control the payments of each purchase order.
Implement the policy of the company by instructing the employees their duties and that sales employees are in touch with their clients for recurring orders and payments. The position will require travel in order to communicate and build a relationship with each of our clients in the region. The candidate, CEO, Marketing and Head of Sales in the USA is to perform any task, duty or instructions as directed by the company.
- Excellent communication skills
- 15 plus years experience in the field of cosmetics
- BA in marketing and management
Utilize sales experience and networks to increase number of new customers.
Develop sales strategy plan that will mirror the company on a monthly basis.
Retain existing customers
Participate as an active sales agent that develops and initiates overall strategy through attendance at meetings and reporting sales performance results.
Responsible for client satisfaction follow up
– Details of new clients and potential ones
– Communication status
– New orders
– Meeting results
– Plan appointments on a daily and weekly basis
CEO | Vibra Healthcare | Springfield, IL
Vibra Healthcare is a national operator of long term acute care hospitals (LTACH) and acute rehabilitation hospitals. We offer a vision of elevating patient care to ambitious new levels, of attracting the finest personnel in the field and of positioning Vibra Healthcare among the industry’s most respected organizations.
Vibra Healthcare is seeking a dynamic, experienced LTACH Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the LTACH in Springfield, IL. The CEO is directly responsible for the delivery of quality care to patients, development of new business, supervision and control of staff and bottom-line financial performance. The CEO strikes a balance between day to day operating issues and strategic development initiatives to position the hospital for solid, long term growth.
Key responsibilities include:
· Providing the cultural leadership and setting the standards for operating excellence.
· Recruitment and retention of qualified staff
· Delivery of high quality patient care
· Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations
· Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians
· Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance
· Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media
Qualifications for the CEO position include:
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in a healthcare field is preferred. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
· At least 3-5 years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance is required. Previous LTACH CEO strongly desired.
· Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
· Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
· Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
· Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
No third party recruiters please.