At the center of a community of CEOs, Chief Executive Group usually partners with best-in-class CEOs to produce interactive, insightful and intimate events that facilitate deep relationship-building. These events mix world-class CEOs with thought-provoking experts and select partners.
Recent co-hosts and partners for Chief Executive events include:
- P&G CEO David Taylor (on the issue of Talent)
- Harley-Davidson CEO Matt Levatich (on Smart Manufacturing)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger (on Leadership)
- Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly (on Talent)
- Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris (on Digital Transformation)
- IBM Watson CEO David Kenny (on Digital Transformation)
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson (on Leadership)
- Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg (on Smart Manufacturing)
Formats typically include a mix of interviews, panels, roundtables and meaningful networking opportunities.
The CEO of the Year Award’s previous winners are the ultimate Who’s Who of American business and include, in addition to the three CEOs shown above, GE’s Jack Welch, Ford’s Alan Mulally, FedEx’s Fred Smith, Microsoft’s Bill Gates, Intel’s Andy Grove, among others.