Google Apps for CEOs: Tips, Tricks & Everything a CEO Needs to Know About Using Google Apps – Webinar On Demand
Brought to you by Chief Executive and ExecSense
In Google Apps for CEOs, you will learn tips, tricks and everything a Chief Executive Officer needs to know about using Google Apps as a way to be more efficient. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to quickly and easily set up Google Apps for yourself and stay up to speed with the most important technologies that CEOs are now using, as even the most technology-phobic CEOs are starting to use this incredible resource.
The webinar is led by Kurt Lykins, an expert at helping CEOs be more efficient by using Google Apps, and focuses on:
- Everything a CEO needs to know in 60 minutes about Google Apps and how to use it to save time, money and be more efficient (regardless of their technology comfort level)
- A step-by-step tutorial of how to set up and use Google Docs, Google Calendar, Gmail and other Google web apps
- The 10 questions asked the most by CEOs about Google Apps and how to use it to be more productive
- The 5 most important ways that every CEO should be using Google Apps and tips and tricks that will immediately make you more efficient and save you time
- Case studies of ways that other CEOs are being more efficient by using Google apps and important lessons that you can implement immediately
About the Speaker
VP and CTO, Corporate One Federal Credit Union
Lykins joined Corporate One in 1993 and was promoted to management in 1997.
Kurt has designed, programmed and supported various types of servers and network systems. In his current role, he manages and directs Corporate One’s information technology department and provides corporate technical management for all systems projects. With more than 15 years of computer network and programming experience, his expertise has made him a sought-after speaker at many credit union forums.
He is a graduate of Ohio University and holds degrees in MIS, accounting and business pre-law.
|Format:||Downloaded files (audio + slides in both jpeg and PowerPoint formats, suitable for most mobile devices)|