You are a talented designer, ready to take on responsibility for designing the magazine, website, live event staging and more for the most powerful, influential audience in the U.S.: the nation’s CEOs. You are ready to help lead our efforts with the latest new media tools and techniques, but also respect the power and impact of quality print magazines and other traditional media.
The selected candidate will:
- assist on graphic design for 6x per year magazine, including covers, layouts, infographics, photo/art selections and more
- administer email newsletters and websites, including creating innovative web features
- support events, marketing and sales teams
- Proficient with Adobe CS5/CS6
- Detail-oriented designer
- Willing to try new things and continually learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
This position is on-site only in Greenwich, CT, near both I-95 and steps from Metro-North. Commuters from NYC welcome.
Principals only (recruiters, please do not contact us)
Please, no phone calls
Please do not contact us about other services or products
[wufoo username="greenhaven" formhash="x7s9w7" autoresize="true" height="978" header="show" ssl="true"]