The 2013 CEO & Senior Executive Compensation Report for Private Companies is the most comprehensive executive compensation benchmarking report of its kind. Use this report to:
Order the definitive guide to executive compensation in private companies →
- Help you craft executive compensation packages and practices that motivate and reward the right activities, attitudes and outputs by your executive team
- Enable you to attract and retain the right senior talent by utilizing proper executive compensation packages
- Provide benchmarks on your own CEO compensation relative to your peers
The most comprehensive data on private company executive compensation
Chief Executive Research has gathered executive compensation and best practices data from 1,101 private companies, with over 2,600 current CEO compensation and executive compensation data points. This is the most comprehensive proprietary dataset for private company CEO compensation and executive compensation ever collected. Be confident using our guide as the definitive source of benchmarking and best practices data for executive compensation packages.
Learn more about the research methodology and data >
Benchmark your company's executive compensation packages
Benchmark your company's CEO compensation and executive compensation packages vs. other companies of comparable size and profile in terms of:
- Executive compensation and base salaries
- CEO compensation and bonuses
- Equity and options grants in executive compensation packages
- Benefits and perk executive compensation packages
- CEO compensation policies and practices
- Change in CEO compensation and executive compensation components from the prior year
Learn more about the contents of this executive compensation report >
See how executive compensation packages vary based on a variety of factors
Learn how the absolute dollar amounts and mix of executive compensation components vary by:
- CEO compensation/executive compensation and company annual revenue
- Executive compensation packages considering the number of employees
- CEO compensation and executive compensation packages by industry
- CEO compensation and executive compensation packages based on geographic region
- CEO compensation and executive compensation according to type of ownership: Family, Sole Proprietor, Partnership, Private Equity or V.C.
- CEO compensation/executive compensation packages and revenue growth
- Profitability margins and their effect on CEO compensation/executive compensation packages
See executive compensation information for CEOs and other top senior executives
This report provides the most detailed CEO compensation/executive compensation packages data and practices for 10 executive titles in private companies available, including:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO compensation)
- Senior Operations Executive (COO, GM, VP Operations)
- Senior Finance Executive (CFO, VP Finance)
- Senior Marketing Executive (CMO, VP Marketing)
- Senior Sales Executive (CSO, VP Sales)
- Senior Information Technology Executive (CTO, CIO)
- Senior Research/Engineering Executive (Chief Scientist/Engineer, VP R&D/Engineering)
- Senior Human Resources Executive (Human Resources Director, VP Human Resources)
Benchmark equity executive compensation packages
- How much equity comparable companies give in executive compensation packages by position, company size, type of ownership, and more
- Impact of equity grants on CEO compensation/executive compensation packages, company growth and profitability/li>
- How shares and options in private companies' executive compensation packages are valued and administered
- What types of vesting plans exist and what are some key benchmarks and best practices for CEO compensation and executive compensation packages
Best Executive Compensation Practices
This report will not only show you how comparable companies have structured their executive compensation packages, but you will also learn the best practices for:
- CEO compensation and executive compensation incentive plans
- Equity awards in executive compensation packages
- CEO compensation/executive compensation packages with vesting strategies and triggers
- Retention practices with executive compensation
- CEO compensation/executive compensations and benefits packagess
- Executive compensation with perquisite packages
- Cost/benefits of various executive compensation levers
Who should buy this report?
The data in this research report is an invaluable tool for evaluating your company's executive compensation packages, benchmarking and aligning them to similar companies, and improving them to incentivize the CEO and senior executive team to perform.
Among those who would benefit from this report are:
- Private and public company CEOs
- Boards of Directors and Chairman of the Boards
- Company owners
- Senior HR executives
- Private equity firms
- Venture capital firms
- Executive search professionals
- Business valuation consultants and lawyers involved in business valuation
- CEO compensation and executive compensation consultants
Data licenses and other partnerships are available. Please contact us to learn more.
Pricing and Purchasing
The complete CEO & Senior Executive Compensation Report for Private Companies is shipped as a two volume research report.
- Single user, single company license:
$2,495 $1,995 - save $500 on the list price when you order directly through ChiefExecutive.net.
- Over 400 pages of data and best practices
- Over 300 easy-to-read charts and graphs, along with comprehensive CEO compensation data and benchmarks
- Analysis and details of the most comprehensive data set for CEO and senior executive compensation available
Data and Site Licenses
We offer licenses to the data and multi-user licenses for the report. For more information please call Michael Bamberger at 203-930-2709 or e-mail email@example.com.
Executive compensation is taking an increasingly important role in the business world. It is essential for businesses to understand the ins and outs of executive compensation packages and what executives expect to receive. In today's competitive and increasingly demanding global marketplace, the fight to land the most experienced and qualified top-level executives has never been more intense.
Intelligent executive compensation packages are a vital part of attracting the kind of executives that you want - having the right information at your disposal is imperative. Whether you are a human resources or a recruitment professional, you need to understand the issue of executive compensation. Chief Executive Research has surveyed 1,001 private companies to learn more about their executive packages, from CEO compensation down the line.
Thanks to Chief Executive Research's CEO and Senior Executive Compensation Report for Private Companies, you now have access to a wide array of important information on CEO compensation and more. This report has the kind of analytics you'll need to formulate a successful approach to structuring CEO compensation and executive compensation packages.
Those who need a deeper understanding of CEO compensation will find this report to be invaluable on many levels. Executive compensation can have a direct impact on your management's motivation, and on the performance of a company's bottom line. In the fight for talent, that means you need to know how to quickly attract and keep the best executives. If you can consistently find the best candidates for the job, you will be giving your company the edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Order Now →