Brought to you by Chief Executive and ExecSense
In What CEOs Need to Know About Social Networking in 2012 you will learn how Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites can be used as valuable tools for every company. Take the 60-minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to update your knowledge on social networking, be able to discuss the topic with key executives at your company and make sure your company is capitalizing on the right opportunities.
The webinar is led by Alex Romanovich, Founder of Social2B, CMO of EuroSpaClub International, and focuses on:
- Everything a CEO needs to know in 60 minutes about how to use social networking sites as valuable tools for their company
- Understanding what your company can and can not do when interacting on social networking sites, and discussing the opportunities with your marking, sales, human resources and technology executives/departments
- Analyzing the current opportunities and best strategies on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other leading social networking sites
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by CEOs with respect to how social networking can really benefit their companies
- Case studies of other companies that have had success and failures with social networking and important lessons learned
About the Speaker
Founder, Board Member, Chief Marketer, Social2B
Alex Romanovich has more than twenty years of senior-level marketing experience helping to build domestic and international B2B brands, bringing service and product innovators into new markets, and guiding top-tier companies. With a combined background in marketing, technology, analytics, and international business development, Alex has extensive experience in software, media, online marketing, social media, and professional service segments.
|Format:||Downloaded files (audio + slides in both jpeg and PowerPoint formats, suitable for most mobile devices)|