What You Would Learn from Reading the Top 10 CEO Books of All Time and How to Apply the Concepts Today – Webinar On Demand
Brought to you by Chief Executive and ExecSense
In What You Would Learn from Reading the Top 10 CEO Books of All Time, you will learn how CEOs can apply the most important and timeless management and leadership concepts from these books to their company today. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn everything you need to know from these CEO classics, without having to spend the hours reading each book, and be able to immediately capitalize on new ideas for strategies and best practices that can be implemented by you and your company.
The webinar is led by an expert on CEO management and leadership strategies, as well as the best CEO books of all time, Bethany Detrich and focuses on:
- What you would learn from reading each of the top 10 CEO management and leadership books of all time, and how you and your company can capitalize on each book’s best practices and strategies
- How to apply the best practices from each of these books to today’s economy and how you can generate fresh ideas that you can immediately implement at your company
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about these CEO classics, focusing solely on the content specifically applicable to CEOs (books covered include Good to Great, The Practice of Management, Team of Rivals, Transparency, The Black Swan, Leading Change and many more)
- The 10 questions asked the most by CEOs about how to capitalize on these strategies and best practices as a CEO today
- Case studies of other CEOs who have had success implementing the concepts from these books in today’s economy, how you and your company can emulate this success, and important lessons learned
About the Speaker
Founder, Leadership Growth Partners
Bethany Detrich created Leadership Growth Partners in 1997 to support world-class companies in retaining and growing leadership to Level 5 standing in rapidly changing and competitive environments. She learned from public and private sector clients that instructing is not enough. Great leaders understand how to take a company vision, distill it down to its essential parts, and then execute against it.
Bethany united her more than 20 years of experience in the areas of marketing, sales, management, and high performance leadership training to create a robust, fast-paced leadership program that enhances individual team member skills and talents while also aligning these to a corporation’s mission, vision, and values. She created a rapid leadership development program that is customized to fit each client’s unique company culture, and that infuses new energy and leadership ability into new and existing leaders.
Leadership Growth Partners builds upon her proven accelerated leadership development model that has supported clients in rapidly expanding leadership teams and growing bench strength. Bethany has a B.B.A. in Marketing from Texas Tech University and is a frequent instructor in the Executive and Management Development Department of the Cox School of Business at SMU. She currently advises the successful Sales Leadership Forum for Cox at SMU. She also serves on the business advisory board for Tarrant County College. She is a top-rated speaker who has spoken on the topics of leadership, management and sales.
|Format:||Downloaded files (audio + slides in both jpeg and PowerPoint formats, suitable for most mobile devices)|