In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why your employees are your key differentiator
- Actionable steps you can take to create a human capital strategy that attracts and retains top talent and assures your company stands out from the competition
- As CEO, your critical role in driving an engaging employee experience that maximizes the productivity of your organization’s human capital resources
- How effective workforce management tools can match employee needs with organizational benefits
- How to create curious and engaged employees who make better decisions, faster
- How to measure the financial impact of your human capital investments
Most companies and leaders have a contingency CEO succession plan in place in case of emergency. But when a CEO starts to think seriously about retiring, it’s time to also get serious about planning for a replacement. In order to create an effective succession plan, your company must have the tools to identify, assess and develop leadership talent.Succession planning was the focus of a recent roundtable discussion where CEOs and HR executives discussed how assessments and data can be used to identify and cultivate the knowledge, experience, competencies and personal attributes necessary for potential leaders. In this free white paper, get the key insights from that roundtable and learn how to effectively evaluate candidates by creating a success profile, test drive your top contenders, and avoid the pitfalls that can derail a smooth succession.