|Date:||Wednesday, February 22, 2012|
|Time:||1pm-2pm ET / 12pm-1pm CT / 10am-11am PT|
|Registration Fee:||Free, courtesy of BTM Corporation
Register now >
Produced by Chief Executive in partnership with BTM Corporation
Oftentimes, CEOs and other business leaders take previously traveled paths, without investing the time and resources to assess the potential benefits of setting a new direction.
As the decision-maker in your company, what course do you follow when making that choice?
Operating Blueprints enable CEOs and other leaders to select the right path for their firms and executive teams for measurable execution.
Today, institutions still place the greatest emphasis on financial analysis vs. operational capabilities. While they are essential, such thinking is based on old methods – quarterly reports and balance sheets, to be specific – which are insufficient for understanding, tracking, and governing the corporate performance of today’s volatile market.
To be more specific:
- Operating managers often work in relative isolation from the market and its operating functions, producing the familiar myopia that often occurs;
- Executive leadership often has limited ability to guide and oversee operations because of inconsistent access to key information; and
- Boards of Directors and Investors often have a limited view of ongoing operations, lacking the perspective or information needed to understand how to guide enterprises.
This exclusive webinar will demonstrate how Operating Blueprints overcome these barriers and help CEOs set a course for profitability and growth.
You are invited to hear two experts, Faisal Hoque and Fred Fishman of BTM Corporation, describe new directions in the presentation, "Operating Blueprints: Executive Strategies to Maximize Growth."
Here’s how your firm will benefit:
An operating blueprint allows CEOs, owners and management to work together based on converged intelligence of market opportunities, execution capabilities, and business model differentiations.
Properly implemented, operating blueprints allow enterprises to:
- Maximize ROI at an earlier stage in the funding lifecycle of each initiative, and collectively across the entire organization;
- Increase transparency between strategy, funding models, and execution models;
- Prioritize and guide improved performance, value, and sustainable growth.
Faisal Hoque and Fred Fishman will illustrate how establishing specific objectives and applying reliable performance indicators are keys to a manageable process. Plus, through the use of transparent operating blueprints, the ability to connect the dots between financial reporting and actual operations is accurately represented with information, ongoing analysis, and improvements on behalf of an organization
In this important webinar, BTM Corporation’s CEO, Faisal Hoque and Fred Fishman, Chief Solutions Officer will provide clear guidance on the rationale for leveraging an operational blueprint. As they note,
An operating blueprint provides two strategic enablers:
- 360º Enterprise Models (business, process, organization, technology, etc.), offer the ability to visualize the end-to-end business goals and execution strategies before beginning costly and often irreversible strategy implementations. These models create the opportunity to ask “what-if” questions and test scenarios that help vet problems and issues early on.
- Impact Analyses and Scenarios, with which to alter factors, create multiple output scenarios, evaluate the end-to-end impact of each scenario, and arrive at the optimal solution.
As a Business leader make sure you attend this ground-breaking event to realize these additional benefits:
- Accurately evaluate growth potential, while balancing organic versus inorganic growth;
- Develop sustainable processes to reach or exceed revenue growth goals, cost cutting to preserve recurring dividends, and protection of top and bottom-lines for enterprises;
- Implement strategies for building sustainable brand recognition, while assembling brilliant management teams;
- Achieve progressive, demonstrable, repeatable results to executive leadership, the board, and investors that will sustain the firm today and tomorrow.
Please join Faisal and Fred and your CEO peers and business leaders on February 22nd for this much anticipated webinar.
About the Speakers
Founder, Chairman & CEO
Faisal Hoque is the founder and CEO of BTM Corporation. A former senior executive at GE and other multi-nationals, Faisal is an internationally known entrepreneur and thought leader. He has written five management books, established a research think tank, The BTM Institute and become a leading authority on CONVERGENCE, innovation, and sustainable growth. For his commitment to business-technology convergence, CIO Quarterly magazine designated him “Mr. Convergence”. In May 2008, the editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named him as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology.
Mr. Hoque came to the United States at the age of seventeen and immediately began working toward achieving the dream that drove him to move. He built his first commercial business technology product at the age of 19 while studying at the University of Minnesota, and went on to hold management positions in Pitney Bowes and then Dun and Bradstreet. In 1994, General Electric (GE) recruited him, then one of its youngest technology executives, to launch a comprehensive B2B electronic commerce spin-off. As a serial entrepreneur, he founded two other award-winning companies prior to the BTM Corporation and is an early pioneer of re-usable software application components.
His latest book, The Power of Convergence (published by AMACOM – the book publishing division of the American Management Association (AMA), was released in April 2011 and named one of the Best Business Books of 2011 by 800CEOREAD and CIO Insight. Two of his previous books, Sustained Innovation and Winning the 3-Legged Race, were included in the “Top 5 Transformation Books” of the last few years, while Sustained Innovation also ranked in CIO Insight magazine’s “Editor’s Picks: The 10 Best Business Books of 2007.” A regular contributor to Baseline Magazine and CIO Update, he has also been featured in publications such as BusinessWeek, The Economist, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Leadership Excellence, Mergers & Acquisitions, Chief Executive, and CIO Magazine.
Chief Solutions Officer
Fredric Fishman serves as Chief Solutions Officer for BTM Corporation. In this position, he focuses on continuous development and packaging of BTM solutions and services by leveraging BTM’s vast array of products and research portfolio. Under his leadership, these solutions and services improve the strategic position and financial performance of its customers by institutionalizing management capabilities to accelerate business technology convergence across all market segments.
Fred has more than 30 years of experience in business and technology strategy development, business process outsourcing, operations management, marketing, ventures and alliances, market analysis and client relationship management. Prior to joining BTM Corporation, Fred was a member of the Gartner Consulting Strategic Sourcing practice and served as Gartner’s worldwide lead for the Vendor Selection competency.
Before Gartner, Mr. Fishman was with Accenture’s outsourcing practice. His work included large infrastructure outsourcing, application management outsourcing, business process outsourcing and Information Technology Strategy engagements as well as joint venture development.