Vikram Pandit: Citigroup
Chief Executive Officer
Joined Citigroup in: 2007
- Citigroup CEO (2007-present)
- Citigroup Chairman & CEO Institutional Clients Group (2007)
- Old Lane LP Co-Founder & Chairman (2006-2007)
- Morgan Stanley President and COO Institutional Securities Group (2000-2005)
- Morgan Stanley Managing Director Worldwide Institutional Equities Division (1994-2000)
- Morgan Stanley Managing Director, U.S. Equity Syndicate (1990-1994)
- Director – Institute of International Finance, Inc.
- Member of Governing Board – Indian School of Business
- Director – Citigroup Inc.
- Director – Citigroup Finance Canada Inc.
- Credit Suisse Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq OMX Group Inc.
- Citibank, National Association
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia University
- Columbia State University
- Citibank N.A. Kenya
- Citigroup Finance Canada Inc.
- Institution of International Finance Inc.
- Old Lane LP
Columbia State University ’76 B.S. Engineering
Columbia State University ’77 M.S. Engineering
Columbia University ’86 Ph.D. Finance
January 14, 1957- Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Citigroup Website (C)
The Most Powerless Powerful Man on Wall Street
What Vikram Pandit Knew, and When He Knew It
Citigroup CEO Pandit Sees Tight Credit For Small Businesses
Pandit Says New U.S. Bank Rules May Squeeze Credit Due to Lenders’ Costs
Vikram Pandit at World Leaders Forum, Columbia University
The Future of Banking in a Global Economy
One on One with Vikram Pandit
Vikram Pandit, Citigroup CEO, on Bank Bailout