How CEOs Can Drive Revenue Growth in Stagnant Markets
|Date:||November 8, 2012|
|Time:||1pm-2pm ET/11am -12pm CT/10am-11am PT|
|Speakers:||Bruce Bendix, Director, Baker Tilly
Craig McKell, Founder, Revenue Performance Management Group
|Registration:||Free, courtesy of Baker Tilly|
Leaders identify revenue growth as one of their most critical challenges. Many companies are finding traditional sales and marketing approaches less and less effective at producing significant growth in today’s vastly altered business environment. Join Chief Executive for a complimentary webinar, “How CEOs Can Drive Revenue Growth in Stagnant Markets” to learn how you can lead revenue management for big revenue gains in the “new normal” of modern business.
This Webinar Helps CEOs:
- Clarify their revenue risk in today’s business climate and the key factors suppressing sales momentum,
- Understand the new buyer process and the misalignment with most sales and marketing practices,
- Learn the market relevant processes that have yielded out-sized revenue gains of 30% or more,
- Lead revenue performance by using simple best practices to drive revenue management responsibility to get results.
This 60-minute webinar will provide CEOs with specific information on the latest approaches to revenue production and highlight methods that have helped generate average sales improvement of over 30% per year through detailed success stories and case studies. Achieving growth requires the same systematic and disciplined approach that CEOs have been applying to other parts of their business for years. This discussion will help CEOs direct improved revenue production by:
- Explaining the obstacles CEOs face in leading revenue performance,
- Identifying misalignment between the new buyer process and traditional sales and marketing practices,
- Providing a breakdown of the process and metrics of revenue performance management,
- Describing how CEOs can initiate and monitor the revenue performance process to achieve double-digit sales growth.
Register now >
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the live Q&A portion of the webinar.
The webinar presentation will be delivered by Growth Strategies Director, Bruce Bendix, Baker Tilly and Craig McKell, leader of Revenue Performance Management Group (RPM).
Critical Takeaways for Every CEO:
- How to assess the obstacles to revenue performance in your organization
- How to define a disciplined approach and corresponding metrics to revenue growth for your firm
- Best practices to implement the revenue performance management process, monitor and motivate your team to get results
Join peer CEOs for this important webinar on propelling revenue growth in these challenging times and get your questions answered in the interactive Q&A following the session.
Join us November 8, 2012; 1:00pm – 2:00pm Eastern
About the Speakers
Bruce Bendix is a Director in the Growth Strategies Consulting Group of Baker Tilly. He has 20 years of consulting experience working with small, medium and large clients across a wide range of industries. Bruce’s expertise is in assessing, creating, and implementing innovative strategies for sustainable, profitable growth.
Bruce was previously a Partner in a Strategy group within a leading consulting firm, where he co-led the Growth and Innovation Practice. He also was VP Marketing for Oce-Bruning and held other marketing roles with technology based companies.
Bruce has written numerous published articles on growth issues and is an adjunct professor at the IIT Institute of Design where he teaches business model design. He holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University and a MBA from Harvard Business School.
Founder & CEO
Revenue Performance Management Group
Craig is the leader of Revenue Performance Management (“RPM”) Group and is one of Australia’s leading sales, marketing and strategic business consultants.
After ten years of strategic and operational consulting experience at a “Big 4″ accounting and advisory firm, chiefly in the telecommunications, technology and online sectors, Craig spent nearly eight years in senior executive management roles for some of Australia’s best know technology and telecommunications companies.
Craig specializes in building profitable revenue streams and fixing under-performing marketing and sales functions. He has built, managed, worked in and advised marketing and sales organizations around the world as a CEO, COO, sales leader and management consultant. His client list includes some of the world’s most successful and best known companies and has successfully led and facilitated hundreds of client engagements as a highly experienced consultant.