CEO TALENT SUMMIT
September 24-25, 2020 | ONLINE
Talent should be your organization’s biggest competitive advantage. Nowhere does that play out clearer than in the world of sports. We’ll tackle your greatest HR and talent development challenges through the lens of the sports arena – delivering you invaluable insights that can be applied directly into a corporate setting.
Featured Keynote: Jim Craig, 1980 U.S. Men’s Hockey Olympic Gold Medalist; CEO, Gold Medal Strategies
Hear from exceptional corporate leaders who have mastered the ability to build adaptable organizations who will help you:
- Redefine your leadership
- Lead through transformation
- Create collaborative teams
- Retain high-performers
- Win at culture
PAUL AKERS: LEAN LEADERSHIP IN A POST-COVID WORLD
September 30, 2020 | ONLINE
Lean efforts have always been notoriously difficult to sustain and Covid-19 challenges all organizations in new ways. But Paul Akers, Founder and President of FastCap, and his 2 Second Lean philosophy has proven its staying power in hundreds of workplaces around the world, helping organizations maintain continuous improvement efforts – and drive healthy cultures.
At a time of profound change, the 2 Second Lean philosophy may be your most promising strategy for building and maintaining an agile, adaptable culture that can thrive in any environment.
Join us for this 90-minute online event to discuss:
- The changes you need to make to modify your innovation and improvement efforts to a post-Covid world
- Techniques and strategies to motivate and manage people amidst social distancing
- How your lean leadership—done right—can unleash the best that every employee has to offer
- Why Kaizen and other traditional lean techniques are prone to fail, while others like 3S can provide dramatic improvements
- How to begin to eliminate the 90% waste that exists in your organization, regardless of industry, size or sector
CEO LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
November 5th-6th, 2020 | Phoenix, AZ | Online Participation Available
Bring mid-market best practices into your organization! Join us for the 2020 Chief Executive Leadership Conference—the premier senior leadership conference in the United States—to:
- Accelerate growth and profitability through actionable strategies and lessons from experienced Keynote Speakers including Marshall Goldsmith and Peter Zeihan
- Work “on your business” for 2 days and come away with valuable insights to improve your company and your own performance
- Learn peer-tested tactics and strategies through engaging peer roundtables and unique networking opportunities
Featured Speaker: Marshall Goldsmith, Author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
PE-BACKED CEO SUMMIT
December 8, 2020 | ONLINE
CEOs of PE-backed companies have unique opportunities—and pressures. This intensive workshop is custom-built to help you tackle these specific challenges, with world-class experts and peer-learning from fellow CEOs and seasoned PE leaders with decades of hands-on experience.
Featured Keynote: David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, The Carlyle Group
You’ll come away with new ideas for:
- Managing the PE Firm Relationship
- Winning the Culture and Talent Equation
- Growth Strategies that Work—Now
- Nailing the Exit from the Very Beginning
DISRUPTIVE TECH SUMMIT
May 2021 | ONLINE
The rapid advancement of technology requires boards to stay ahead of the curve. Join us for a virtual, interactive experience to help you efficiently get up to speed on all aspects of today’s breakneck technological change—and construct a framework to position your organization for success.
• Find sustainable competitive advantage in the emerging technologies reshaping industries and business models
• Ask better questions and challenge your organization’s assumptions about the future of your business and industry
• Get smarter about digital transformation and avoid painful pitfalls
• Develop practical strategies that can help you embrace disruption
• Create effective frameworks for measuring the ROI of your digital transformation efforts
SMART MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
2021 Date To Be Announced
Exclusively designed for leaders from mid-market companies, the Smart Manufacturing Summit will help CEOs navigate their organization’s progress, and course correct where necessary.
From international trade and supply chain sustainability considerations to emerging technologies and major workforce shortages, the Summit will deliver pragmatic content with tangible solutions to help you better compete to win.