CYBER RISK FORUM
February 24, 2020 | San Francisco, CA
The 2020 Cyber Risk Board Forum is your opportunity to:
- Personally engage with the world’s top experts in cyber security and privacy
- Learn about the next generation of emerging cyber threats—before they strike
- Understand the fast-moving regulatory landscape for privacy—beyond GDPR
- Assess risk with more confidence by asking management the right questions
- Benchmark your company’s performance against the best in every industry
- Hear from the frontline on the most critical questions your board should be asking management.
DISRUPTIVE TECH SUMMIT
May 7-8, 2020 | BOSTON, MA
The rapid advancement of technology requires boards to stay ahead of the curve. The Disruptive Tech Summit will help corporate directors efficiently get up to speed on all aspects of today’s breakneck technological change—and construct a framework to position your organization for success.
• Find sustainable competitive advantage in the emerging technologies reshaping industries and business models
• Ask better questions and challenge your organization’s assumptions about the future of your business and industry
• Get smarter about digital transformation and avoid painful pitfalls
• Develop practical strategies that can help you embrace disruption
• Create effective frameworks for measuring the ROI of your digital transformation efforts
SMART MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
June 2-4, 2020 | Indianapolis, IN
Exclusively designed for leaders from mid-market companies, the 2020 Smart Manufacturing Summit will help CEOs navigate their organization’s progress, and course correct where necessary.
From international trade and supply chain sustainability considerations to emerging technologies and major workforce shortages, the Summit will deliver pragmatic content with tangible solutions to help you better compete to win.
CEO LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Save the Date: November 5th-6th, 2020 | PHOENIX, AZ
Bring mid-market best practices into your organization! Join us for the 2020 Chief Executive Leadership Summit—the premier senior leadership conference in the United States—to:
• Accelerate growth and profitability through actionable strategies and lessons from experienced Keynote Speakers including Marshall Goldsmith and Peter Zeihan
• Work “on your business” for 2 days and come away with valuable insights to improve your company and your own performance
• Learn peer-tested tactics and strategies through engaging peer roundtables and unique networking opportunities
CEO TALENT SUMMIT
2020 date to be determined