FIND YOUR TEAM’S GENIUS, WITH PATRICK LENCIONI
January 26, 2021 | 1-2:30 ET | ONLINE
Do too many of your company’s best ideas go nowhere? Are some of your smartest people underperforming?
Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author of business classics including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Advantage, knows why. In an exclusive event for chief executives and their teams, he’ll help you Find Your Team’s Genius on January 26, with solutions from his most powerful, provocative and productive work yet: The Six Types of Working Genius.
DISRUPTIVE TECH SUMMIT
Feb 2-3, 2021 | ONLINE
The rapid advancement of technology requires boards to stay ahead of the curve. Join us for a virtual, interactive experience to help you efficiently get up to speed on all aspects of today’s breakneck technological change—and construct a framework to position your organization for success.
• Find sustainable competitive advantage in the emerging technologies reshaping industries and business models
• Ask better questions and challenge your organization’s assumptions about the future of your business and industry
• Get smarter about digital transformation and avoid painful pitfalls
• Develop practical strategies that can help you embrace disruption
• Create effective frameworks for measuring the ROI of your digital transformation efforts
STRATEGIC FINANCE SUMMIT
February 25, 2021 | ONLINE
The modern-day CFO is expected to strike a perfect balance between leadership, finance, strategy, and analytics — all with a healthy layer of governance and automation for good measure.
This half-day, online event will arm CFOs and senior-level finance executives with the insights needed to effectively tackle technological disruption, economic variable scenario planning, cash and capital optimization, and human capital imperatives for the future, making them an indispensable asset to their CEO and Board.
PE-BACKED CEO SUMMIT
Available On-Demand until January 15
CEOs of PE-backed companies have unique opportunities—and pressures. This intensive workshop is custom-built to help you tackle these specific challenges, with world-class experts and peer-learning from fellow CEOs and seasoned PE leaders with decades of hands-on experience.
Featured Keynote: David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Exec15utive Chairman, The Carlyle Group
You’ll come away with new ideas for:
- Managing the PE Firm Relationship
- Winning the Culture and Talent Equation
- Growth Strategies that Work—Now
- Nailing the Exit from the Very Beginning
WINNING IN 2021—AND BEYOND
Available On-Demand until January 22
Join two of the most influential business thinkers of the last 25 years for a candid conversation about the essential leadership craft of building lasting value, no matter the economy: What works, what doesn’t—and why.
Join David Cote and Ram Charan, the most in-demand CEO coach in the world, as they dig into strategies and tactics outlined in David Cote’s new book, Winning Now, Winning Later: How Companies Can Succeed in the Short Term While Investing for the Long Term.
Featured Speakers: David Cote and Ram Charan
SMART MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
2021 Date To Be Announced
Exclusively designed for leaders from mid-market companies, the Smart Manufacturing Summit will help CEOs navigate their organization’s progress, and course correct where necessary.
From international trade and supply chain sustainability considerations to emerging technologies and major workforce shortages, the Summit will deliver pragmatic content with tangible solutions to help you better compete to win.
CEO LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
November 2021 | TBA
Bring mid-market best practices into your organization! Join us for the 2021 Chief Executive Leadership Conference—the premier senior leadership conference in the United States—to:
- Accelerate growth and profitability through actionable strategies and lessons from experienced Keynote Speakers
- Work “on your business” for 2 days and come away with valuable insights to improve your company and your own performance
- Learn peer-tested tactics and strategies through engaging peer roundtables and unique networking opportunities
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!