Registration Coming Soon: Smart Manufacturing Summit || Leadership Conference
HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
April 27, 2021 | ONLINE
What will it take to drive growth in the years ahead? Hospital and healthcare services CEOs, CFOs and Board Members will convene for a critical conversation on leadership and the future of healthcare.
- Michael Dowling, President & CEO, Northwell Health
- David Sides, Chief Operating Officer, Teladoc
CEO TALENT SUMMIT
May 19, 2021 | ONLINE
Effectively managing your people demands your time and attention in new ways. Join executives from across industries to tackle the talent challenges keeping you up at night. From leading a remote or hybrid workforce and engaging a diverse set of employees, to identifying and retaining high-performers and creating a culture of empowerment, this interactive forum will help you build an adaptable organization that can withstand today’s uncertain environment.
- Monty Moran, Former Co-CEO at Chipotle Mexican Grill (2009-2016); Lawyer, Author, Pilot & Filmmaker
- COL (Ret.) Diane Ryan, U.S. Army; Faculty, Thayer Leadership
- Johnny C. Taylor Jr., President and CEO, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Deanne Kissinger, Director of Talent Management and Engagement, Duke Energy
ESG BOARD FORUM
June 3, 2021 | ONLINE
If your board still treats ESG as a package of check-the-box initiatives, it’s time to dig deeper and make it about strategy and risk. Join directors and executives to share best practices on board structure and processes to improve your oversight of critical ESG issues.
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman and CEO, Bank of America; Chair, World Economic Forum International Business Council
- Peter Reali, Senior Director, Responsible Investing, Nuveen, a TIAA Company
- John Hoeppner, Head of US Stewardship and Sustainable Investments, Legal & General Investment Management
- Yumi Narita, Executive Director of Corporate Governance, NYC Comptroller’s Office
SMART MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
September 9-10, 2021 | Registration Coming Soon!
Exclusively designed for leaders from mid-market companies, the Smart Manufacturing Summit will help CEOs navigate their organization’s progress, and course correct where necessary.
From international trade and supply chain sustainability considerations to emerging technologies and major workforce shortages, the Summit will deliver pragmatic content with tangible solutions to help you better compete to win.
CEO LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
November 4-5, 2021 | Phoenix, AX and Online
Bring mid-market best practices into your organization! Join us for the 2021 Chief Executive Leadership Conference—the premier senior leadership conference in the United States—to:
- Accelerate growth and profitability through actionable strategies and lessons from experienced Keynote Speakers
- Work “on your business” for 2 days and come away with valuable insights to improve your company and your own performance
- Learn peer-tested tactics and strategies through engaging peer roundtables and unique networking opportunities
Registration Coming Soon!