What personal information do we collect?
The PII we collect may include your name, title, company, address, telephone, email, website or enewsletter usage, and company-level data like industry, annual revenue, # of employees, ownership type and more.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not rent or sell this information, except in the aggregate, to any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request ( e.g. to ship an order, to clear you through security at an event you have registered for, etc.).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide you with magazine and enewsletters service, register you for events, provide you with research or other products and services.
- To personalize users’ experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you may be most interested.
- To improve our website.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your information, including:
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities.
- We use regular malware scanning technology.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the features that make your site experience more efficient, but some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle ‘do not track’ signals?
We honor ‘do not track’ signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from any or ALL correspondence.
Chief Executive Group, LLC
9 West Broad Street, Suite 430
Stamford, CT 06830
Copyright © 2017, All rights reserved.