For Chief Executive Group, nothing is more important than maintaining the trust of our CEO, top executive and board member audiences. Our 40-year history is testament to our recognition that privacy and the way we handle data are critical components of that trust. At all times, Chief Executive Group strives to lead in such areas and deliver peace of mind for our customers and partners.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect may include your name, title, company, address, telephone, email, purchase history, website or enewsletter and website usage and company-level data like industry, annual revenue, # of employees, ownership type and more.
How do we collect information?
We collect information about you in various ways:
- Information you provide to us. For many of our services, you may subscribe, purchase, register, or participate in events, webinars, research or polls, during which we collect information about you.
- Information that is passively collected. We or our service providers may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our Services. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
- Information collected by and from social media services and other sources. We may collect data by using social media (like LinkedIn), your company’s website or press releases, commercially-available databases like Hoovers and other information sources.
How do we use your information?
Chief Executive Group uses the data we collect to:
- Determine eligibility for and fulfill free subscriptions to our magazines and enewsletters for CEOs, executives and public company directors.
- Determine eligibility for complimentary access to our events and conferences.
- Determine topics of interest to our communities.
- Personalize user experiences.
- Improve products and services.
- Develop research on the priorities, best practices and thinking of business leaders.
- Better understand the size, composition and characteristics of businesses and their leaders.
- Develop new products and services.
- Market our own products and services.
- Understand and analyze web traffic.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to help protect information we collect about you in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We apply regular system updates and security patches to our websites and systems.
- We limit data and system access to those who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service).
- We restrict access to our data and systems via password-control systems.
- We monitor our websites for breaches and vulnerabilities.
- We do not store nor process sensitive data like credit card information. When needed, we use trusted third-party services like Stripe or Authorize.net that invest significant resources in ensuring data security.
- We use the encrypted SSL protocol on our websites that prevents information from being read in transit and accessed without the proper authority.
Under whose laws are we governed?
Do we use ‘cookies’ or Web Beacons?
We may collect information using web beacons (also known as pixel tags). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Third party disclosure
We are the sole owners of the information we collect on you. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice or unless you consent to such sharing. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for research, marketing or other uses.
We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us.
We do not use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
How does our site handle ‘do not track’ signals?
We honor ‘do not track’ signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from any or ALL correspondence.
Chief Executive Group, LLC
9 West Broad Street, Suite 430
Stamford, CT 06830
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.
How do we collect information; Information you provide to us
Added research and polls
Third Party Disclosure
Added consent as reason to share
What information do we collect?
Added purchase history
Added StrategicCFO360.com and RemoteWork360.com as covered sites