Here are some of the top advantages of online marketing:
- Cost Effective – Online marketing tactics are less expensive than traditional methods. In fact, leads generated through online sources cost 61 percent less than leads generated through traditional methods.
- Efficient – Your online content keeps working even after your staff goes home. Online marketing works 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and isn’t constrained by geography. This means that your firm can easily reach audiences around the globe at all hours.
- Highly Measureable – While the effectiveness of traditional marketing methods are often hard to measure, online marketing tactics are much easier to track and eliminate a lot of ambiguity. The accessibility of real-time data allows your marketing department to make more informed decisions and easily get insight into what’s working and what’s not.
Even more than saving your firm time and money, online marketing tactics can help grow your business faster. Firms that generate at least 40 percent of their leads from online marketing grow at a rate four times faster than average-growth firms, according to marketing firm Hinge. Embracing content creation, SEO strategies like linkbuilding, and social media marketing can bring your firm more growth opportunities by better reaching your target audience.
However, that doesn’t mean your marketing department should abandon all traditional tactics. Truly effective marketing in today’s business world should integrate both online and offline.
- Speaking Engagements, when hosted on webinar platforms, serve as excellent online content.
- After networking events, point prospects to online content to help close the deal.
- Post whitepapers and printed resources in digital form on your website.
As a leader, you need to make the choices that set your firm up for the most success. To gartner the largest growth opportunity for your overall business strategy, online marketing opens doors that traditional marketing simply can’t reach.